« Home | Saturday saw the wonders of British Rail transport... » | I guess I'm probably not telling motorsport fans a... » | ou est la plume de ma thribble?wot nothing since 2... » | So where have I been? Well, I took two days off l... » | So much time off, so much to catch up on. I'm goi... » | We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it... » | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » | Wow. Long communications today! Dearest Thribb... » | Blaargh. Network down. Notwork up and running. ... » | For the last few weeks I've been saying that I nee... » 

December 03, 2002 

Up the Baggies! Down with the Scouse Poo!
Thanks for that. Really cheered me up, it did!
I have a theory as to why Boro lost: They're rubbish? No? OK, I'll get my coat
I have a theory too. They played rubbish. This does not mean they are rubbish. Everybody has off days.
poo - The Phantom Poo-Thribbler of Olde London Towne
I'd miss you if you weren't here, Mr. Poo-Thribbler. Keep 'em coming!