« Home | I guess I'm probably not telling motorsport fans a... » | ou est la plume de ma thribble?wot nothing since 2... » | So where have I been? Well, I took two days off l... » | So much time off, so much to catch up on. I'm goi... » | We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it... » | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » | Wow. Long communications today! Dearest Thribb... » | Blaargh. Network down. Notwork up and running. ... » | For the last few weeks I've been saying that I nee... » | Apparantly my reader likes fireworks: My favourite... » 

December 02, 2002 

Saturday saw the wonders of British Rail transport me to Birmingham, arriving early. After a decent meal in The Newt (formerly know as the Newt and Cucumber, but they obviously decided that the slimey animal and bit of vegetable naming convention had been over done by the Slug and Lettuce), we headed off for some shopping. I took back a skirt, so came out in profit. Dinner was at the fabulous Little Italy - recommended to anyone, and they dealt with our large rowdy group rather well! After a few final beers we headed home, and despite living up to my newly allocated (and changed) email password (white**wine) I managed to survive without a hangover. Thanks go to ME for the loan of his bed, and to ST for organising her own birthday party! All in all, it was a good weekend, and lined us up nicely for the hen night next weekend!