« Home | We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it... » | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » | Wow. Long communications today! Dearest Thribb... » | Blaargh. Network down. Notwork up and running. ... » | For the last few weeks I've been saying that I nee... » | Apparantly my reader likes fireworks: My favourite... » | And how could I fail to mention this and of course... » | It took me over 3 hours to get to work this mornin... » | I've struggled recently to post to blogger, so I'v... » | This is a blog devoted to Northern Irish politics.... » 

November 25, 2002 

So much time off, so much to catch up on. I'm going to cheat and let you do the work while I get back into the swing.
Did you mean Pigeon as in the bird variety, or pidgeon as in the language variety?
I meant the bird. Apparantly I need to learn to spell, as well as how to phrase my scope sheets.
My colleague has turned up for work in a kilt - i'm hoping this is because of Children in Need!
I hope so too, otherwise there is no excuse for that kind of behaviour. Children in Need passed me by totally this year, for which I am very grateful.
Nov 14th: "Smark business attire" ?
Smark alec. And finally...
dr cox
dr cox
Fantastic. I'm very happy to have you here, and that you chose to announce yourself so dramatically.