« Home | So much time off, so much to catch up on. I'm goi... » | We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it... » | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » | Wow. Long communications today! Dearest Thribb... » | Blaargh. Network down. Notwork up and running. ... » | For the last few weeks I've been saying that I nee... » | Apparantly my reader likes fireworks: My favourite... » | And how could I fail to mention this and of course... » | It took me over 3 hours to get to work this mornin... » | I've struggled recently to post to blogger, so I'v... » 

November 26, 2002 

So where have I been? Well, I took two days off last week to be ill, and to avoid infecting my collegues. I managed to lie around at home and catch up on my video watching (I recommend A Bridge Too Far). On Friday we went off to France, and came back laden with booze. Yesterday evening we watched the top 10 Bond moments, videoed from earlier in the weekend. It left me wondering what mine would be, because I disagree with their choice of the laser heading for Sean Connery's crotch, and the truly immortal line, No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die. I couldn't split - it's either Tracy Draco's death in On Her Majesty's Secret Service, or the pre-credit sequence in Goldeneye. I think the first for emotional impact, and the second because we'd all been waiting so long for a new Bond that it had to be good, and it was.

But I'm sure you'll all disagree with me...