« Home | ou est la plume de ma thribble?wot nothing since 2... » | So where have I been? Well, I took two days off l... » | So much time off, so much to catch up on. I'm goi... » | We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it... » | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » | Wow. Long communications today! Dearest Thribb... » | Blaargh. Network down. Notwork up and running. ... » | For the last few weeks I've been saying that I nee... » | Apparantly my reader likes fireworks: My favourite... » | And how could I fail to mention this and of course... » 

December 02, 2002 

I guess I'm probably not telling motorsport fans anything new with this but it struck me as a bit sad. Although not as sad, frustrating and down right annoying as this. I was not a happy bunny when they told me the score on Saturday night. How is it possible that we lost to a team 10 places below us?