« Home | Apparantly my reader likes fireworks: My favourite... » | And how could I fail to mention this and of course... » | It took me over 3 hours to get to work this mornin... » | I've struggled recently to post to blogger, so I'v... » | This is a blog devoted to Northern Irish politics.... » | A reader with too much time on his hands writes:He... » | Must clear out inbox... I'm just too disorganised... » | Harumph. » | Check out the rankings on the Great Briton contest... » | Today is not only Bonfire Night, but my Gran's bir... » 

November 14, 2002 

For the last few weeks I've been saying that I needed some new work shoes. I've also been putting off buying them until the January sales. I don't think I'll be able to put it off any longer, as when I went up to the shops this lunchtime my right shoe fell apart. Ah, the comedy sight to behold, of thribble trying to walk and hold her shoe on at the same time in a dignified fashion.

You may guess I failed to be dignified. I will be going late night shopping tomorrow night.