« Home | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » | Wow. Long communications today! Dearest Thribb... » | Blaargh. Network down. Notwork up and running. ... » | For the last few weeks I've been saying that I nee... » | Apparantly my reader likes fireworks: My favourite... » | And how could I fail to mention this and of course... » | It took me over 3 hours to get to work this mornin... » | I've struggled recently to post to blogger, so I'v... » | This is a blog devoted to Northern Irish politics.... » | A reader with too much time on his hands writes:He... » 

November 15, 2002 

We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it, particularly the fact that at least one of the kids can now act. Alan Rickman was, as ever, brilliant, and Keneth Branagh was excellent as Lockhart. Not a film I would want to watch again immediately, but one I will watch again eventually, and I will be going to see the Prisoner of Azkabanwhen it comes out. Mostly I'm just waiting for book 5.