« Home | And how could I fail to mention this and of course... » | It took me over 3 hours to get to work this mornin... » | I've struggled recently to post to blogger, so I'v... » | This is a blog devoted to Northern Irish politics.... » | A reader with too much time on his hands writes:He... » | Must clear out inbox... I'm just too disorganised... » | Harumph. » | Check out the rankings on the Great Briton contest... » | Today is not only Bonfire Night, but my Gran's bir... » | Incidentally, for those who care, I beat paj at ch... » 

November 14, 2002 

Apparantly my reader likes fireworks:
My favourite firework is the one that goes, "whizz...< thonk >...ba-DOOM!"
I'm happy for you. And if you could tell me how to get < thonk > to print without putting spaces in I'd be very grateful too!