« Home | Harvesting the Heart » | Fitspiration » | Fitter, Happier, Healthier » | Three Today » | New Year 2013 » | What A Difference A Week Makes » | One Year Down » | Bad Customer Service » | AGL - Dodgy Dodgy » | Letter to a Non-Pregnant Person » 

September 19, 2013 

At Home Days

Yesterday's training session turned out to be a one on one as the rest of my class didn't turn up. Not a bad thing, except I did 100 squats and can't walk today. And.. Still no movement on the scales. This is all pretty down heartening so I looked into the 5:2 diet. 

I've downloaded one of the books on the subject (by Kate Harrison http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AFYX78I/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?qid=1379502929&sr=1-7&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL85) and started reading. I don't think it's going to work for me at this point in time, but it's still am interesting read. I guess I'm stuck with calorie counting for now.
Which is pretty hard on my stay at home days. There is temptation everywhere and a small boy who loves to bake. This afternoon we're going to make burger buns because I can't bake yet more biscuits and cake and not eat them!
I haven't worked out how to get any cardio in today yet. Maybe I'll get out for a run this evening... If I have the energy after a day with a 3 year old.

Labels: