« Home | Hmmm. Another new blogger thing. Don't like this... » | And I'd just like to say that I don't like the new... » | Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. ... » | So I've been pretty quiet the past few days. It w... » | Something else found on my wanderings... that I ha... » | So I got all depressed about my weight again last ... » | After an absolutely fantastic weekend, with much d... » | throbble if you want to wobble? - Joms Casoo Abso... » | Last night I finished tiling the kitchen. Only th... » | So you already know what I've been up to this week... » 

June 18, 2003 

I've just spent a day in a posh hotel discussing how to hold onto or improve our market share over the next 5 years. A fascinating day. (No, seriously. I know it doesn't sound it, but trust me, it was.) The snacks were excellent. The three course meal was excellent. The ice creams were, apparantly, excellent, although I didn't partake. The downside? The air conditioning had been turned off overnight to save money and wasn't man enough to cool the building down this morning. I haven't been that hot since we came back from Cuba. Phew, what a scorcher!