« Home | Thankfully, after the worst week of the week award... » | So we went to see the Matrix Reloaded last night. ... » | Shame about this. I really wanted Celtic to win. ... » | Screaming on your webpage seems to infinitely incr... » | Can I just say ... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH » | And finally for this morning, one for those of you... » | Must get me one of these before next Easter! » | Get a life. Surely there are more important thing... » | I've been so lax in updating this that I'm just go... » | Congratulations to my Mum, who yesterday romped ho... » 

May 27, 2003 

So you already know what I've been up to this weekend. It was good - nice, relaxing and fun. It was a shame that we didn't get to see the mini racer we'd gone there to see, but I particularly enjoyed the Mini Cooper S John Cooper Challenge. And for those of you who don't like the car, it was a good race whichever car it was in. A true drivers challenge over 30 minutes.

In other news, I've just heard of a fantastic idea for anyone who gets taxis in London - zingo.