« Home | So I've been pretty quiet the past few days. It w... » | Something else found on my wanderings... that I ha... » | So I got all depressed about my weight again last ... » | After an absolutely fantastic weekend, with much d... » | throbble if you want to wobble? - Joms Casoo Abso... » | Last night I finished tiling the kitchen. Only th... » | So you already know what I've been up to this week... » | Thankfully, after the worst week of the week award... » | So we went to see the Matrix Reloaded last night. ... » | Shame about this. I really wanted Celtic to win. ... » 

June 13, 2003 

Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. I've been painting and pollyfilla-ing with the music on. Now I've turned it off I'm suddenly very aware that there's only me here. I once heard about a couple that didn't spend a night apart after they were married - she went everywhere with him when he went away on business, and they were always together. To be fair, I think I might go mad if I spent every minute of every day with my hubby, but I wish he was here right now.