« Home | Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. ... » | So I've been pretty quiet the past few days. It w... » | Something else found on my wanderings... that I ha... » | So I got all depressed about my weight again last ... » | After an absolutely fantastic weekend, with much d... » | throbble if you want to wobble? - Joms Casoo Abso... » | Last night I finished tiling the kitchen. Only th... » | So you already know what I've been up to this week... » | Thankfully, after the worst week of the week award... » | So we went to see the Matrix Reloaded last night. ... » 

June 13, 2003 

And I'd just like to say that I don't like the new blogger. For some reason it seems to feel the need to do something over the net every few seconds as I type. Which prompts whatever gizmo paj installed on this computer to tell me that I'm sending data over an unencrypted line. Can I put it on the record, blogger and computer, that I know this, and I don't care. Leave me alone!! Stop hassling me!!