« Home | And I'd just like to say that I don't like the new... » | Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. ... » | So I've been pretty quiet the past few days. It w... » | Something else found on my wanderings... that I ha... » | So I got all depressed about my weight again last ... » | After an absolutely fantastic weekend, with much d... » | throbble if you want to wobble? - Joms Casoo Abso... » | Last night I finished tiling the kitchen. Only th... » | So you already know what I've been up to this week... » | Thankfully, after the worst week of the week award... » 

June 16, 2003 

Hmmm. Another new blogger thing. Don't like this one either. Lo-fi my @...

Anyway, what I actually came on to say was that this is definitely not true in my office. If anything, it's on the increase. We go through an almighty number of TBags every week, aswell as an unbelievable amount of coffee.