« Home | After an absolutely fantastic weekend, with much d... » | throbble if you want to wobble? - Joms Casoo Abso... » | Last night I finished tiling the kitchen. Only th... » | So you already know what I've been up to this week... » | Thankfully, after the worst week of the week award... » | So we went to see the Matrix Reloaded last night. ... » | Shame about this. I really wanted Celtic to win. ... » | Screaming on your webpage seems to infinitely incr... » | Can I just say ... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH » | And finally for this morning, one for those of you... » 

June 04, 2003 

So I got all depressed about my weight again last night. A few really bad weeks at work have really screwed up all the good work I'd managed in the last couple of months. As if by magic, I found this in my random surfings. I've also entered for the Windsor Half Marathon, so be prepared for obsessive running commentaries and pleas for help! Maybe it'll help. Maybe it won't. At least I feel like I'm doing something.