« Home | So you already know what I've been up to this week... » | Thankfully, after the worst week of the week award... » | So we went to see the Matrix Reloaded last night. ... » | Shame about this. I really wanted Celtic to win. ... » | Screaming on your webpage seems to infinitely incr... » | Can I just say ... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH » | And finally for this morning, one for those of you... » | Must get me one of these before next Easter! » | Get a life. Surely there are more important thing... » | I've been so lax in updating this that I'm just go... » 

May 29, 2003 

Last night I finished tiling the kitchen. Only the grouting, painting and shelving left to go and then that's the bulk of the DIY over. So we naturally started discussing what to put on the walls. How does two optics sound? Good? Yes, that's what we thought too!