« Home | Last night I was at a party thrown to say bye-bye ... » | Via a complicated route of surfing I found this ar... » | Up the Baggies! Down with the Scouse Poo! Thanks ... » | Saturday saw the wonders of British Rail transport... » | I guess I'm probably not telling motorsport fans a... » | ou est la plume de ma thribble?wot nothing since 2... » | So where have I been? Well, I took two days off l... » | So much time off, so much to catch up on. I'm goi... » | We saw Chamber of Secrets yesterday. I enjoyed it... » | Firstly I'd like to thank my psychic reader. Ther... » 

December 09, 2002 

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everybody who came out with me on Saturday night. I had a brilliant time, and an even better one this morning reliving the incident on Clapham Common station with everyone at work. I am also very grateful for the time and effort that went into the photo album, so thank you again.