« Home | Politics of Terror » | Moving To The Country » | Another Cooking Post » | Cooking Post » | Leave the past where it belongs... » | These are the days... » | The Full Cupboard of Life » | Trademarks » | Geek Stuff` » | Clear Out » 

November 21, 2005 

So Much Stuff

Wow. It's amazing what you can acheive if you just don't sit down. While my lovely husband has sorted his CDs out today (and it's a Herculean task, believe me) I have done lots and lots. It's a great feeling. I've floored the porch (well, put flooring down, not actually knocked it out). I've made and hung curtains for the kitchen. I've even made roast beef and yorkshire puddings! I've re-done the border in our bedroom. I've fixed the trolley I broke.

Basically I'm feeling pretty good about this and just thought I'd share. Now I can hear the bottle of red left over from the dinner party last night calling to me, so I'm going to go and answer it!

I really had no idea that I owned quite so many CDs!

The house does look really good now, though. Shall we stay? ;-)

Now I can hear the bottle of red left over from the dinner party last night calling to me, so I'm going to go and answer it!

Tell me it's not a Chilean Merlot.

Post a Comment