« Home | I'm not going to spend ages typing the details of ... » | We're back. And the update on the holiday will fo... » | I popped the bonnet on a Matiz once, someone had n... » | I saw an amusing thing coming back from up north l... » | First up, more mini stuff. Nice car - I've heard ... » | How on earth am I meant to go running and train pr... » | Time to catch up on some communications, for there... » | In a car update, I took the fiesta in for her MOT ... » | I think I'll probably give this a miss. "It is a... » | New car photo found here. It's quite big though! » 

September 11, 2003 

If anyone wants to buy me a present then can I please have this, size 14 ;0)

Nearly time for the world cup, and after the football team's dismally dull performance last night (I mean honestly, against a country with a population of 32,000, of which 10,000 are foreigners, we can't even manage to score once in the first half?) the rugby can't come soon enough for me. I've had enough of the arrogance of the footballers - it's only Europe's third smallest country, of course we'll beat them! Roll on Australia.