« Home | I saw an amusing thing coming back from up north l... » | First up, more mini stuff. Nice car - I've heard ... » | How on earth am I meant to go running and train pr... » | Time to catch up on some communications, for there... » | In a car update, I took the fiesta in for her MOT ... » | I think I'll probably give this a miss. "It is a... » | New car photo found here. It's quite big though! » | I am the proud owner of a new car. I know certain... » | Woke up this morning with a sore throat, sniffly n... » | REM were great, Dun Leary (blatantly incorrect spe... » 

August 20, 2003 

I popped the bonnet on a Matiz once, someone had nicked one of the cylinders! Pinky
Wow. That's a theft worthy of blogging!
Are you there? It's been ages since you blogged. Speak to us O great one!
I know, it's been a while. I'm busy. If I blogged what I was busy with you'd all die of boredom, but I'm here today, so be grateful for what you get!

Recently I've watched many films (of which the top recommended is definitely Pirates of the Caribbean) and done a lot of washing. See? Bored yet?

As of Friday we'll be in Ireland for 2 weeks, so don't expect a lot of blog action then either. You'll just have to make your own entertainment. May I suggest the cat's cradle?