« Home | I popped the bonnet on a Matiz once, someone had n... » | I saw an amusing thing coming back from up north l... » | First up, more mini stuff. Nice car - I've heard ... » | How on earth am I meant to go running and train pr... » | Time to catch up on some communications, for there... » | In a car update, I took the fiesta in for her MOT ... » | I think I'll probably give this a miss. "It is a... » | New car photo found here. It's quite big though! » | I am the proud owner of a new car. I know certain... » | Woke up this morning with a sore throat, sniffly n... » 

September 08, 2003 

We're back. And the update on the holiday will follow along at some point. For now, the top 3 things I've noticed since I returned are:

1. There was no unpleasant smell in the kitchen, meaning I managed to dispose of all perishable items before going on holiday, for the first time ever.
2. Even though I left the washing basket empty, it was full even before we'd unpacked.
3. Someone stole our bridge.