« Home | We're back. And the update on the holiday will fo... » | I popped the bonnet on a Matiz once, someone had n... » | I saw an amusing thing coming back from up north l... » | First up, more mini stuff. Nice car - I've heard ... » | How on earth am I meant to go running and train pr... » | Time to catch up on some communications, for there... » | In a car update, I took the fiesta in for her MOT ... » | I think I'll probably give this a miss. "It is a... » | New car photo found here. It's quite big though! » | I am the proud owner of a new car. I know certain... » 

September 09, 2003 

I'm not going to spend ages typing the details of our holiday up here. You'll just have to invite us round for beer and then we'll bore you senseless. A brief summary would be:

Wexford, highlight Irish National Heritage Centre
Kilkenny, highlight Dunmore Cave
Waterford, no highlights!
Cork, highlight Blarney Castle
Mizen Head, a highlight all of its own.
Killarney, highlight a generally lovely town and a fab waterfall.
Ring of Kerry, Ring of Skellig, highlight the Skellig Chocolate Factory.
Tralee, very little highlights except the lovely Joe O'Connor who fixed our car.
Dingle, highlight definitely the dolphin swim, but there's more to see and do!
Limerick, highlight Adare.
Tipperary. A long way away, but not much to see when you get there.
Abbeyleix, highlight Morrissey's with family.
And finally... Dublin, home of the Guinness Storehouse and many great pubs, clubs and shops. And of course the spike.

So there you have it. Two weeks in brief. It was excellent, fantastic to see more of Ireland than either of us had before, and gave us more excuses to go back.