« Home | In a car update, I took the fiesta in for her MOT ... » | I think I'll probably give this a miss. "It is a... » | New car photo found here. It's quite big though! » | I am the proud owner of a new car. I know certain... » | Woke up this morning with a sore throat, sniffly n... » | REM were great, Dun Leary (blatantly incorrect spe... » | Off to see REM in Dublin today. Looking forward t... » | I want to join in this. Sounds like fun. I'm off... » | Too hot to run Too tired to run This doesnot bod... » | So it's the morning after the night before. Okay,... » 

August 05, 2003 

Time to catch up on some communications, for there are many, mainly car related.

I have no problem with you owning a BMW 1-series. Just don't call it a Mini in my presence ;-) - JD
Thanks for the photo of the car. I have now reported the number plate to a variety of policemen for a variety of offences. - Jim
It's quite big though! - Which is why they shouldn't call it a Mini! Tom
Lovely photo of the Mini, there's a word for photos that are bigger than life size isn't there? Random
Gosh, I'm jealous. Can I please have your new car? {inw}
So, as long as I don't call it a mini, keep out of the way of police officers and avoid giving the keys to my friends I should be fine! It's a great car, really good fun to drive, and I'd recommend it to anyone. Next on the shopping list are white wing mirrors.
GBBF
Sadly we can't go - I have to pick my parents up from Stansted that day. But if anyone makes it, have one for me.
Turning Thirty is a good book. I spent ages playing spot the places I know in Birmingham
I really enjoyed all of Mike Gayles books - nice easy reading for a train journey!

Phew! Is that it?!