« Home | How on earth am I meant to go running and train pr... » | Time to catch up on some communications, for there... » | In a car update, I took the fiesta in for her MOT ... » | I think I'll probably give this a miss. "It is a... » | New car photo found here. It's quite big though! » | I am the proud owner of a new car. I know certain... » | Woke up this morning with a sore throat, sniffly n... » | REM were great, Dun Leary (blatantly incorrect spe... » | Off to see REM in Dublin today. Looking forward t... » | I want to join in this. Sounds like fun. I'm off... » 

August 11, 2003 

First up, more mini stuff.

Nice car - I've heard they drive exceptionally well... - kaj
The mini is obviously the car for people with the initials kaj. It went all the way up to Aylesbury, Abingdon and Oxford. Sadly, due to being a car and unable to fit through the house, it had to miss the surprise 30th party we were at. Still, it might have spoiled the surprise if there was a car shaped hole in the front room. Despite the slightly previous party poppering the recipient of the party was duly surprised and all was good.

A mini adventure?