« Home | REM were great, Dun Leary (blatantly incorrect spe... » | Off to see REM in Dublin today. Looking forward t... » | I want to join in this. Sounds like fun. I'm off... » | Too hot to run Too tired to run This doesnot bod... » | So it's the morning after the night before. Okay,... » | Today is a good day. The sun is shining. Brown S... » | Right. First things first, must clear my mail box... » | This has to be the best recipe site in the world. ... » | For those enquiring minds that need to know, the s... » | Went to see Les Mis last night. It was as fantast... » 

July 23, 2003 

Woke up this morning with a sore throat, sniffly nose and slight headache. This does not bode well. Listen, you up there, I have a meeting tomorrow which I can't miss, and then a free weekend. Don't screw this up for me, okay?