« Home | First up, quiz results! You are wild and crazy,... » | Damn. Fell down on the last criteria. » | So yes, I've finished the book. As I know not eve... » | It's Friday. I have an hour before leaving for a ... » | So the new football fixtures are out, and it looks... » | Woo! Amazon are apparantly preparing my order for... » | I've just spent a day in a posh hotel discussing h... » | Hmmm. Another new blogger thing. Don't like this... » | And I'd just like to say that I don't like the new... » | Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. ... » 

June 26, 2003 

Went to see Les Mis last night. It was as fantastic as I remembered from 8 years ago. I confess to having shed a little tear aswell, being a sucker for such things. As a kid I used to play the music on the piano and sing along. I always wanted to be Eponine. Watching last night I realised why I'll never acheive that ambition. She's about 5" and very skinny. I'd be better off aiming to be Mme Thenardier.