« Home | I want to join in this. Sounds like fun. I'm off... » | Too hot to run Too tired to run This doesnot bod... » | So it's the morning after the night before. Okay,... » | Today is a good day. The sun is shining. Brown S... » | Right. First things first, must clear my mail box... » | This has to be the best recipe site in the world. ... » | For those enquiring minds that need to know, the s... » | Went to see Les Mis last night. It was as fantast... » | First up, quiz results! You are wild and crazy,... » | Damn. Fell down on the last criteria. » 

July 17, 2003 

Off to see REM in Dublin today. Looking forward to it, but would be a lot more if it would just stop raining.

Still, at least I'm not in the raft race in this weather. Some of you might remember last year's costumes. This year we've got the Simpsons, the X-Men and the Wizard of Oz. I'm slightly concerned that the papier mache heads used on the Simpsons will collapse inwards in the rain. Good luck to everyone though. I'm sure you'll be too wet to notice the rain!