« Home | Right. First things first, must clear my mail box... » | This has to be the best recipe site in the world. ... » | For those enquiring minds that need to know, the s... » | Went to see Les Mis last night. It was as fantast... » | First up, quiz results! You are wild and crazy,... » | Damn. Fell down on the last criteria. » | So yes, I've finished the book. As I know not eve... » | It's Friday. I have an hour before leaving for a ... » | So the new football fixtures are out, and it looks... » | Woo! Amazon are apparantly preparing my order for... » 

July 10, 2003 

Today is a good day. The sun is shining. Brown Sugar started playing on the radio just as I hit the flower show traffic. I went for a run last night and saw a deer. In Tilgate Park. In Crawley!

Today is also a bad day. I went for a run last night and went head over heels over a tree root, landing on the path in front of a family who then offered to help me limp back to the car. My ankle is now strapped to within an inch of its existence. At least I can drive, just, but it's definitely going to cramp my running style!