« Home | So the new football fixtures are out, and it looks... » | Woo! Amazon are apparantly preparing my order for... » | I've just spent a day in a posh hotel discussing h... » | Hmmm. Another new blogger thing. Don't like this... » | And I'd just like to say that I don't like the new... » | Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. ... » | So I've been pretty quiet the past few days. It w... » | Something else found on my wanderings... that I ha... » | So I got all depressed about my weight again last ... » | After an absolutely fantastic weekend, with much d... » 

June 20, 2003 

It's Friday. I have an hour before leaving for a meeting. What better thing to do but talk to you!

Wireless LAN in meeting rooms. What a great idea.
I'm Bugs Bunny. Bernie
I'm pleased to say that I'm Bugs Bunny too (You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.). What's everybody else?
I heard about a couple that only ever spent one night apart in their entire marriage - because he was in jail! Unfortunately, although I love this idea, sickness interevened and I spent several nights away from Dragon Dada a couple of years back...
One wonders what he had done to only get one night in jail? Maybe eating a mince pie on Christmas day.

Anyway, that's all folks!