« Home | Shame about this. I really wanted Celtic to win. ... » | Screaming on your webpage seems to infinitely incr... » | Can I just say ... AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH » | And finally for this morning, one for those of you... » | Must get me one of these before next Easter! » | Get a life. Surely there are more important thing... » | I've been so lax in updating this that I'm just go... » | Congratulations to my Mum, who yesterday romped ho... » | So here I am, at home, on leave. What am I doing ... » | Having spent my lunchtime doing mutant and Beatle ... » 

May 23, 2003 

So we went to see the Matrix Reloaded last night. I enjoyed it. It was obviously the first part of a two-part film, but apart from that (and the Agent Smith fight, which wore on a bit) it was pretty much what I expected, and you can't say fairer than that!