« Home | "communication from your favourite husband"? How m... » | Our long awaited office move started today. It wa... » | So, after a lovely weekend of birthday parties and... » | My Friday thought for today: Is this true bravery... » | So what have I actually been up to? Well, I've ga... » | So have you done nothing this week? - Jim Apparan... » | A good weekend was had (particularly by Mad), and ... » | I heard a story on the news this morning about a g... » | How come, just when you think you're getting bette... » | I've been in bed, ill, for the last day and a half... » 

April 17, 2003 

It's Easter. Nearly. I have lots of work and no enthusiasm. We're off to the in-laws this weekend (both sets), and have a nice day in Durham planned on the Saturday, and a nice lunch with Mad on Monday. So a nice weekend all round. Just please let the weather hold!