« Home | Our long awaited office move started today. It wa... » | So, after a lovely weekend of birthday parties and... » | My Friday thought for today: Is this true bravery... » | So what have I actually been up to? Well, I've ga... » | So have you done nothing this week? - Jim Apparan... » | A good weekend was had (particularly by Mad), and ... » | I heard a story on the news this morning about a g... » | How come, just when you think you're getting bette... » | I've been in bed, ill, for the last day and a half... » | From the Weird News today: University of Manitoba... » 

April 17, 2003 

"communication from your favourite husband"? How many have you got?! ;-) mad xxx
Just the one, and you can blame him for the code - he sends me comments already coded, coz he doesn't trust me to portray him properly!!