« Home | My Friday thought for today: Is this true bravery... » | So what have I actually been up to? Well, I've ga... » | So have you done nothing this week? - Jim Apparan... » | A good weekend was had (particularly by Mad), and ... » | I heard a story on the news this morning about a g... » | How come, just when you think you're getting bette... » | I've been in bed, ill, for the last day and a half... » | From the Weird News today: University of Manitoba... » | So I heard this on the news this morning, followed... » | I had a cracking weekend this weekend. A nice lei... » 

April 14, 2003 

So, after a lovely weekend of birthday parties and countryside, I'm sat back at my desk. Mainly this morning I have been forced to confront the fact that the USA is still empire building (and Tony, I repeat what I've said before - still not in my name). However, on a slight side track, the ever-wonderful BBC has this fascinating page on the history of Iraq. Go read and be educated.