« Home | How come, just when you think you're getting bette... » | I've been in bed, ill, for the last day and a half... » | From the Weird News today: University of Manitoba... » | So I heard this on the news this morning, followed... » | I had a cracking weekend this weekend. A nice lei... » | You're still mentioning the war! I know, but it's... » | Did anyone see the Money Programme last night? In... » | And the concert went well from our point of view, ... » | Well, I'm back. For 4 days at Warwick I successfu... » | Looking at my MP's page, I notice that the only wa... » 

April 07, 2003 

I heard a story on the news this morning about a guy who led a fake football team out onto the pitch and warmed up for a while on Saturday. I can't find a link anywhere... Anyone know any more?

Update: I've found the item here. Excellent.