« Home | I heard a story on the news this morning about a g... » | How come, just when you think you're getting bette... » | I've been in bed, ill, for the last day and a half... » | From the Weird News today: University of Manitoba... » | So I heard this on the news this morning, followed... » | I had a cracking weekend this weekend. A nice lei... » | You're still mentioning the war! I know, but it's... » | Did anyone see the Money Programme last night? In... » | And the concert went well from our point of view, ... » | Well, I'm back. For 4 days at Warwick I successfu... » 

April 07, 2003 

A good weekend was had (particularly by Mad), and I woke up yesterday feeling hungry for the first time in days. Sunday lunch at the in-laws and a chinese takeaway for dinner sorted that one out, and I'm now right as rain again. We watched A Knight's Tale last night, which I enjoyed lots. Particularly now I've established I was right about Shannyn Sossamon, and she was in Rules of Attraction.