« Home | Last night I wrote a really long post on paj's UNI... » | I had a good weekend this weekend. I actually man... » | Don't worry, I'm still alive. This week I have mo... » | Wow, we are talkative at the moment, aren't we?!So... » | What's wrong with Corsa's??? *miffed* I'm not a b... » | Boro were unlucky on Saturday! I think you got the... » | In a terribly domesticated house related posting, ... » | We went to see Catch Me If You Can yesterday. I r... » | *Poignant wave* » | It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have ... » 

March 07, 2003 

Wow. I'm rubbish, aren't I? I seem to have failed to post for a very very long time. However, nobody seems to have noticed, so maybe I got away with it!

My main acheivement this week has been to run for 15 minutes on the treadmill without getting either bored or dead. I only had to stop 3 times, and that was when the evil randomiser ramped the machine up to 'bloody big hill' setting. Other than that, not a lot has happened. I ate some very nice pancakes with some very nice people, but as I was still a bit migrainey I wasn't appreciative enough of this fact. And so far, I'm not missing chocolate too much... Of course, this is partly due to the fact that I'm blaming my migraine on chocolate, so that bitter feeling is helping.