« Home | I had a good weekend this weekend. I actually man... » | Don't worry, I'm still alive. This week I have mo... » | Wow, we are talkative at the moment, aren't we?!So... » | What's wrong with Corsa's??? *miffed* I'm not a b... » | Boro were unlucky on Saturday! I think you got the... » | In a terribly domesticated house related posting, ... » | We went to see Catch Me If You Can yesterday. I r... » | *Poignant wave* » | It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have ... » | Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcock... » 

February 28, 2003 

Last night I wrote a really long post on paj's UNIX computer, which then wouldn't let me post it. So you're not getting a repeat. Ner.

Brief summary is that yesterday was a good day. I made good progress towards getting my chartership (non-engineers, believe me, this is a good thing and important). I cooked steak and started on the desert for Saturday. All those coming to dinner, prepare to be appreciative!

Shortly I will be leaving for Friday pub lunch. Chicken salad probably. Until then I'm keeping my head low and trying not to get sucked into the meeting going on next door. I know I should join in and add my unique contribution, but I don't feel able to do it until I have some food inside me... and if I don't go to the pub I don't get food. Bit of a dilemma, but my stomach will always win!