« Home | What's wrong with Corsa's??? *miffed* I'm not a b... » | Boro were unlucky on Saturday! I think you got the... » | In a terribly domesticated house related posting, ... » | We went to see Catch Me If You Can yesterday. I r... » | *Poignant wave* » | It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have ... » | Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcock... » | So this weekend did not go entirely to plan. Firs... » | Can I just say, Happy Chinese New Year. I like ... » | If this tickles anyone's fancy, then let me know t... » 

February 13, 2003 

Wow, we are talkative at the moment, aren't we?!

So does this mean there are going to be races between yourself and el Pedro? - Jim
No. He'd win, hands down. Also, I try not to break speed limits, so it wouldn't be much of a race!
I perfectly happy with my EBPR (Executive Black Pocket Rocket)
I [sic] glad you're happy. I just don't want to see you try and fit it in your pocket...
Have to agree with you K on the corsa! (from a former shed (opps Nova) driver
I have nothing against them really... other than that the one I drove didn't handle very well. Still, each to his own, and if that's what you want!