« Home | We went to see Catch Me If You Can yesterday. I r... » | *Poignant wave* » | It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have ... » | Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcock... » | So this weekend did not go entirely to plan. Firs... » | Can I just say, Happy Chinese New Year. I like ... » | If this tickles anyone's fancy, then let me know t... » | In other news, apparantly police hope that people ... » | Friday communication time! J'attends avec impatie... » | In less good news today, the sandwich lady had run... » 

February 11, 2003 

In a terribly domesticated house related posting, I'd just like to say that we now have 4 clean and tidy rooms, 1 almost tidy room, 1 bathroom (not too bad) and one absolute heap of an office. If anyone would like to volunteer to help me find my computer in this mess it would be appreciated. Some day I'll manage to get all the rooms in the house neat and tidy at the same time!