« Home | Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcock... » | So this weekend did not go entirely to plan. Firs... » | Can I just say, Happy Chinese New Year. I like ... » | If this tickles anyone's fancy, then let me know t... » | In other news, apparantly police hope that people ... » | Friday communication time! J'attends avec impatie... » | In less good news today, the sandwich lady had run... » | So what's been happening? Well, I had a run in wi... » | Today Thribble is recommending a job change. Frus... » | Mmm. Today, Thribble is recommending Weight Watch... » 

February 08, 2003 

It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have joined (and been to) a gym. I have sneezed non stop for an entire morning. I have even participated in buying a car. From next friday I am looking forward to being the new official driver of the ESB. So if anybody wants a Renault 5, just drop me a line!