« Home | *Poignant wave* » | It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have ... » | Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcock... » | So this weekend did not go entirely to plan. Firs... » | Can I just say, Happy Chinese New Year. I like ... » | If this tickles anyone's fancy, then let me know t... » | In other news, apparantly police hope that people ... » | Friday communication time! J'attends avec impatie... » | In less good news today, the sandwich lady had run... » | So what's been happening? Well, I had a run in wi... » 

February 10, 2003 

We went to see Catch Me If You Can yesterday. I really enjoyed it - nice and easy to watch, funny in parts (particularly the bit with the driver outside the airport), and a happy ending for a true story.

After that we went home and watched the Christopher Reeve documentary. He should be an inspiration to us all, not to give up. But more than that, his wife was the one that really inspired me, and is a living example of 'in sickness and in health'. A real thought provoker, and recommended to anyone who gets a chance to see it.