« Home | Don't worry, I'm still alive. This week I have mo... » | Wow, we are talkative at the moment, aren't we?!So... » | What's wrong with Corsa's??? *miffed* I'm not a b... » | Boro were unlucky on Saturday! I think you got the... » | In a terribly domesticated house related posting, ... » | We went to see Catch Me If You Can yesterday. I r... » | *Poignant wave* » | It's Friday, the end of an eventful week. I have ... » | Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcock... » | So this weekend did not go entirely to plan. Firs... » 

February 24, 2003 

I had a good weekend this weekend. I actually managed to get to the gym on Saturday morning, and then spent a pleasant afternoon in the company of various nice people, including Peter Peter who I allegedly met once while drunk. I've now met him sober, so might remember next time!! On Sunday I finally managed to spend my birthday money and buy me a jacket. We also managed a trip to the cinema, and I'm currently designing a long long letter to them to tell them exactly how rubbish they are.

While mocking my Welsh colleagues, I found this site. It's not only got all the 6 nations info you could need, but also all the rules and positions, for those who want to pretend to be in the know!