« Home | So this weekend did not go entirely to plan. Firs... » | Can I just say, Happy Chinese New Year. I like ... » | If this tickles anyone's fancy, then let me know t... » | In other news, apparantly police hope that people ... » | Friday communication time! J'attends avec impatie... » | In less good news today, the sandwich lady had run... » | So what's been happening? Well, I had a run in wi... » | Today Thribble is recommending a job change. Frus... » | Mmm. Today, Thribble is recommending Weight Watch... » | I'm looking forward to tonight. Last night I went... » 

February 04, 2003 

Last night, after watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks, I switched over to ITV to watch Michael Jackson, apparantly along with 15 million others. I only watched about 10 minutes of it before he annoyed me so much I had to turn it off. It was quickly apparant that while he had a hard childhood in some ways, it was no worse than many people's, and better than a lot. Anything on the programme was allowed out by him, so there was never going to be anything really unexpected in there. He's now just messed up, and very very weird. I was glad I hadn't watched the rest of it.