« Home | New year, new you, as they say. I went to weightw... » | Some long overdue communications from my delightfu... » | Today I deleted 202 emails. I do so love coming b... » | I'm procrastinating. I should be checking up on o... » | Went to see that film. I enjoyed it, but I didn't... » | Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wra... » | The sorry tale of ugc cinemas continues. I went t... » | Well, today's my last day at work for a very long ... » | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » 

January 16, 2003 

In a new found rush of irritation, I feel driven to say one thing. Why, if attacking first is okay, do even the people that have fled the regime in Iraq disagree with the planned bombing? Could it be because they believe innocent people shouldn't die? Surely if we attack first we simply lower ourselves to Saddam's level.