« Home | Today I deleted 202 emails. I do so love coming b... » | I'm procrastinating. I should be checking up on o... » | Went to see that film. I enjoyed it, but I didn't... » | Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wra... » | The sorry tale of ugc cinemas continues. I went t... » | Well, today's my last day at work for a very long ... » | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » | Could these be the worlds worst lyrics? » | Last night I played in a charity concert for the B... » 

January 15, 2003 

Some long overdue communications from my delightful reader.

Why oh why is Thribble feeling angry? I could understand nervous, tired,or collywobblish, but dear Thribble don't be angry, it makes you frown, and therefore not good for the complexion prior to your BIG DAY.
Hopefully my complexion was fine, and I'm not angry any more, I promise. The reason I was isn't in the office at the moment, and I haven't seen them since I got back from my break.
ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai las thribblas
If you're going for the Cuban feel there, dear reader, what you need is the Guantanamera song. Thankfully I can't remember the words anymore.
hi K, we got back home yday ourselves. Just wanted to say that you looked stunning on your wedding day and Pete looked so proud and handsome.
We suspect our Aussie reader to be suffering from a typo problem. From the videos I've seen so far, I mostly looked stunned. But thank you anyway!