« Home | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » | Could these be the worlds worst lyrics? » | Last night I played in a charity concert for the B... » | I would just like to say a huge thank you to every... » | Last night I was at a party thrown to say bye-bye ... » | Via a complicated route of surfing I found this ar... » | Up the Baggies! Down with the Scouse Poo! Thanks ... » | Saturday saw the wonders of British Rail transport... » | I guess I'm probably not telling motorsport fans a... » 

December 13, 2002 

Well, today's my last day at work for a very long time. I was pleased to find in my inbox a link to this page, talking about the extended DVD release of the Two Towers. As you may be aware, we have our tickets booked for the 18th, and I'm immensly looking forward to seeing the cinema release. I'll worry about the DVDs next year...

Today will be a short day. My agenda consists of: Buy cakes. Eat cakes. Get lift to pub. Drink. Eat. Get taxi home.
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut, and on Monday I'm heading north. So there may not be much posting here for, oooh, a month or so. But I figure I have a good enough excuse!