« Home | Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wra... » | The sorry tale of ugc cinemas continues. I went t... » | Well, today's my last day at work for a very long ... » | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » | Could these be the worlds worst lyrics? » | Last night I played in a charity concert for the B... » | I would just like to say a huge thank you to every... » | Last night I was at a party thrown to say bye-bye ... » | Via a complicated route of surfing I found this ar... » 

December 20, 2002 

Went to see that film. I enjoyed it, but I didn't think it was as good as the first one. They'd taken a few more liberties with the story, in particular the one part of Helms Deep and some of the scenes with the Ents. Still, you won't find any spoilers here, so talk to me when you've seen it! Which you should, if you're a fan of the books and the films and of action-elves.