« Home | I'm procrastinating. I should be checking up on o... » | Went to see that film. I enjoyed it, but I didn't... » | Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wra... » | The sorry tale of ugc cinemas continues. I went t... » | Well, today's my last day at work for a very long ... » | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » | Could these be the worlds worst lyrics? » | Last night I played in a charity concert for the B... » | I would just like to say a huge thank you to every... » 

January 13, 2003 

Today I deleted 202 emails. I do so love coming back to work after a long break. The gannets here have eaten all the remaining favour-fudge, with many comments coming back to me as to how nice it was. I managed to be honest enough not to claim credit! In my absence a new coffee machine has appeared, which includes the delights of number 64 - beefy drink. I'm sipping my way through a cup at the moment and it's very nice indeed.

Somehow today doesn't seem real. My boss isn't around, so I'm in catching up mode. I had intended to stay late tonight to catch up (ar anticipated having to, anyway), but it doesn't look as if it will be necessary. How nice!