« Home | The sorry tale of ugc cinemas continues. I went t... » | Well, today's my last day at work for a very long ... » | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » | Could these be the worlds worst lyrics? » | Last night I played in a charity concert for the B... » | I would just like to say a huge thank you to every... » | Last night I was at a party thrown to say bye-bye ... » | Via a complicated route of surfing I found this ar... » | Up the Baggies! Down with the Scouse Poo! Thanks ... » 

December 19, 2002 

Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wrapped presents for ever yesterday afternoon. I have realised that I have another similar afternoon coming up when paj arrives here with more parcels for me to wrap. Ah the joys of the festive season. I have also discovered that both my local towns now have new shopping squares (here and here) that used to be car parks. One of them even has a virgin megastore.