« Home | Some long overdue communications from my delightfu... » | Today I deleted 202 emails. I do so love coming b... » | I'm procrastinating. I should be checking up on o... » | Went to see that film. I enjoyed it, but I didn't... » | Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wra... » | The sorry tale of ugc cinemas continues. I went t... » | Well, today's my last day at work for a very long ... » | It's always nice to know you live in an area that ... » | I've got end-of-term-itis. So tell me, do you rem... » | Could these be the worlds worst lyrics? » 

January 15, 2003 

New year, new you, as they say. I went to weightwatchers for the first time since the 7th December last night. I was very very happy indeed to discover that I'd only put on 3 pounds in the whole holiday. So I've made some belated new years resolutions.

1. I will drink 2 litres of water a day.

2. I will lose the weight I want to this year and I will keep it off.

3. I will find some form of exercise that I can't use my horrendous commute as an excuse to get out of.

4. I will finish the cross stitch I started 3 years ago.

I tried number 1 yesterday, and managed a litre before I thought my body would drown. Still, every little helps I guess, so wish me luck, dear reader. I think I'll need it!